Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 10, 2011

Shopping, spending and saving?

How come, even when I stick to my list, I still spend over $100 at Target?
How come none of the coupons in my paper ate for things I need or want to buy?
How come I can't resist buying cute baby clothes not on sale?
How come the healthy food is more expensive than the cheaper food?
At risk of outing my political leanings (or at the risk of sounding like I lean in a direction I don't)....How come there's no benefit/assistance for educated professionals who are trying to make it all work out without teaching 3 extra classes!?

Yes, I'm grocery, household shopping today and feeling grouchy! LOL! So much for my previous posts about the "sunny side" ha-ha-ha!

Oh, maybe grouchy becuz credit card info was stolen and now some fact guys from India calling to say I owe for some loan I took out (which I didn't)! UGH!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! We had an issue with Travelocity last week and guess where our calls were routed?!?! And I'm part Indian, and I was frustrated!! Anyway, I'm with you on the grocery stuff too. Trying to cook what is in season and healthy without busting the bank...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the 100 target trip, yes that always seems to happen doesn't it? You go in for shampoo leave with 3 bags on stuff that somehow equals 100 bucks?

    ReplyDelete